Museum Pass Program Agreement
Museum passes can be checked out by adult Brentwood Public Library patrons, 18 years of age and older, who have a valid Brentwood Public Library card in good standing.
- American Airpower Museum
- Brooklyn Botanic Gardens
- Children's Museum of the East End
- Cold Spring Harbor Fire House Museum
- Cradle of Aviation Museum
- Empire Pass
- Fire Island Lighthouse
- Heckscher Museum of Art*
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum
- Long Island Children's Museum
- Old Bethpage Village Restoration & Museum of American Armor
- Old Westbury Gardens
- Suffolk County Vanderbilt Mansion & Planetarium
* Enjoy free admission to The Heckscher Museum of Art by presenting a valid library card! Click here for more information. Each personal library card admits 2 adults and accompanying children 18 years and younger.
Museum Pass Guidelines
Each pass may be borrowed as follows:
- The pick-up date (day before visit).
- Day of museum visit.
- The return date (day after visit— if the library is closed on that day, it will be due back the next day the library is open).
- Passes should be reserved for the date you want to pick up the pass.
- Reservations can be made in person, by phone (631-273-7883, ext. 123), or online through our museum pass software available on our website (http://brentwoodnylibrary.org). Please have your library card with you when placing your reservation and when picking up your pass.
- You may reserve one pass at a time in a 30 day period. Passes may be reserved up to 60 days in advance.
- If you wish to cancel or change your museum pass reservation, you may do so online or by calling or visiting the library.
- If the pass you are reserving is lost or comes back late from a previous patron, the library may not be able to honor your reservation. Please call ahead to confirm that your pass is available for pick-up.
- Museum passes are picked up (checked out) and returned (checked in) at the Adult Reference Desk or Program Desk. Passes may not be dropped off in the Book Drop and they cannot be renewed.
- You must pick up your reserved pass after 3 pm on the pick-up date (day before visit) and return it by 1 pm on the return date.
- A fee of $20 will be charged for each day the pass is late. Any user who loses a Museum Pass will be charged the replacement cost of $150.00. Once the pass is reported lost, it loses all value.
Although information about each museum is provided as a courtesy, the library cannot guarantee its accuracy for museum hours, closings due to holidays, weather or parking fees and suggests that patrons call the museum prior to visiting or for any additional questions.