With the steady decline of COVID-19 in our area, we are all seeking new ways to gradually begin safely interacting. As such, the Brentwood Public Library is now offering patrons a Curbside Pickup Service where patrons can schedule a pickup for items they have placed on hold, and can additionally return borrowed materials in outdoor bins. Please note that this service is not replacing our Homebound Delivery, which is still available and can be arranged by calling the Library’s Outreach Librarian in the Adult Department. And remember, at all times, the safety of our community and staff members remains our top priority.
Curbside Pickup Rules and Guidelines
- We ask that you put on a face covering before you leave home and that you respect social distancing guidelines. We cannot serve you without a face covering.
- Place item(s) on hold as you normally would by telephone (631)-273-7883 or our online catalog.
- When your requested items are available for pickup, a staff member will call to let you know and assist you in scheduling your curbside pickup. Curbside pickup times are scheduled within a 30-minute window. Please arrive within your 30-minute window so as to avoid a crowded situation. If too many patrons arrive at the same time, we may require that you reschedule a new appointment.
- Curbside pickup times will be available during the hours of
12:00 pm to 3:00 pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday
4:00 pm to 7:00 pm Tuesday and Thursday
10:00 am to 1:00 pm Saturday
- You may schedule multiple library card pickups at the same time. Item holds on additional family library cards must be ready for pickup before you can schedule a curbside pickup time. Please have any additional family member’s library card barcode readily available for quicker assistance.
- At this time, Activity and Learning Kits, Magazines, Newspapers, Toys and Museum Passes are not eligible for Curbside Pickup.
- Your account must be in good standing to request items and schedule a Curbside Pickup.
Thank you so much for using our curbside pick-up program and for your cooperation and continued support during this trying time. It is up to all of us to keep our community safe by practicing social distancing.
For renewals, due dates, library card related assistance, or for any concerns about any Library item, feel free to contact us at the circulation department:
If you wish to request additional items, need assistance with research or are interested in signing up for online programs please contact the following departments:
Thank you for visiting Brentwood Public Library and we hope to see you again soon!